671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
University of Melbourne, Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Course information of the Centre for Program Evaluation (CPE)
Among others, they offer different courses:
The Post Graduate Certificate in Evaluation and Master of Evaluation are programs of professional development for students who wish to take a leadership role in program evaluation. Each course aims to enable students to:
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of evaluation theory and practice;
- develop strong data collection and analysis skills; and importantly
- apply these skills and understandings to a range of professional settings.
Both the certificate and masters programs can be undertaken full-time or part-time, as well as on-campus or off-campus (i.e. online).
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21579
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18986
- books 18414
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12655
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11691
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11666
- dissemination / discussion forums 10147
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8785
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8773
- dissemination / blogs 8678
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8481
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8314
- journals / printed / English language 7993
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6751
- __about the author of this Portal 6178