671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
University of Melbourne, Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Centre for Program Evaluation (CPE)
Staff associated with the Centre have wide and complementary interests in the practice and study of evaluation in areas such as education, health, welfare and training.
Objectives of the CPE are to
- undertake research and commissioned program evaluations on a consultancy basis across a wide range of policy areas
- act as a focus for the practice and theory of evaluation
- teach and coordinate graduate courses in evaluation and teaching research methods in the School
- provide developmental activities, such as specialised training courses, for clients outside the University
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21735
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19148
- books 18749
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12905
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11911
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11788
- dissemination / discussion forums 10339
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8929
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8905
- dissemination / blogs 8864
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8655
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8415
- journals / printed / English language 8117
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6932
- __about the author of this Portal 6307