671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Free Tool: Openstat
It was originally written as an aid in the teaching of statistics to the students enrolled in a social science program. It has been expanded to provide procedures useful in a wide variety of disciplines.
In 2014, Bill Miller has closed maintainance and development. The software is made available for your convenience as is until further notise.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21953
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19484
- books 19477
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13421
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 12791
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12041
- dissemination / discussion forums 11658
- dissemination / blogs 9649
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9200
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9130
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8915
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8577
- journals / printed / English language 8346
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7185
- __about the author of this Portal 6493