678 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Mailing List: Country Led Evaluation
The field of evaluation is being reshaped by the evolving context of international aid, and particularly by the emerging recognition that effective development assistance requires that donor agencies “respect partner country leadership and help strengthen their capacity to exercise it.”
Conventional forms of evaluation, typically mandated and funded by development agencies, are now being challenged by emerging independent forms of assessment that put the recipient country in the driver’s seat. The rationale for CLE is clear, but the question now is how to do it. What are the obstacles to country-led evaluation? What needs to be done to support it?
Thus, the purpose of this group is to discuss, explore and exchange ideas with respect of CLE.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||678|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 34500|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 19845
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 16994
- books 16571
- journals / online (free access) / English language 10382
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 9835
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 9653
- dissemination / discussion forums 8374
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 7779
- online material: how to do evaluation? 7670
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 7262
- dissemination / blogs 7057
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 7004
- journals / printed / English language 6393
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 5780
- __about the author of this Portal 4738