671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Mailing List: Country Led Evaluation
The field of evaluation is being reshaped by the evolving context of international aid, and particularly by the emerging recognition that effective development assistance requires that donor agencies “respect partner country leadership and help strengthen their capacity to exercise it.”
Conventional forms of evaluation, typically mandated and funded by development agencies, are now being challenged by emerging independent forms of assessment that put the recipient country in the driver’s seat. The rationale for CLE is clear, but the question now is how to do it. What are the obstacles to country-led evaluation? What needs to be done to support it?
Thus, the purpose of this group is to discuss, explore and exchange ideas with respect of CLE.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21130
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18529
- books 17825
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 11900
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11288
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 10975
- dissemination / discussion forums 9432
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8447
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8439
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8045
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8020
- dissemination / blogs 7986
- journals / printed / English language 7579
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6475
- __about the author of this Portal 5750