671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Mailing List: Country Led Evaluation
The field of evaluation is being reshaped by the evolving context of international aid, and particularly by the emerging recognition that effective development assistance requires that donor agencies “respect partner country leadership and help strengthen their capacity to exercise it.”
Conventional forms of evaluation, typically mandated and funded by development agencies, are now being challenged by emerging independent forms of assessment that put the recipient country in the driver’s seat. The rationale for CLE is clear, but the question now is how to do it. What are the obstacles to country-led evaluation? What needs to be done to support it?
Thus, the purpose of this group is to discuss, explore and exchange ideas with respect of CLE.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21511
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18927
- books 18274
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12539
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11614
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11608
- dissemination / discussion forums 10075
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8725
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8715
- dissemination / blogs 8601
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8419
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8281
- journals / printed / English language 7951
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6707
- __about the author of this Portal 6133