678 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Mailing List: Country Led Evaluation
The field of evaluation is being reshaped by the evolving context of international aid, and particularly by the emerging recognition that effective development assistance requires that donor agencies “respect partner country leadership and help strengthen their capacity to exercise it.”
Conventional forms of evaluation, typically mandated and funded by development agencies, are now being challenged by emerging independent forms of assessment that put the recipient country in the driver’s seat. The rationale for CLE is clear, but the question now is how to do it. What are the obstacles to country-led evaluation? What needs to be done to support it?
Thus, the purpose of this group is to discuss, explore and exchange ideas with respect of CLE.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||678|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 34500|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 19684
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 16851
- books 16434
- journals / online (free access) / English language 10285
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 9645
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 9513
- dissemination / discussion forums 8262
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 7709
- online material: how to do evaluation? 7581
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 7178
- dissemination / blogs 6947
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 6885
- journals / printed / English language 6288
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 5695
- __about the author of this Portal 4638