671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Visitor Studies Association (VSA)
VSA's members are a diverse and dynamic group of individuals including evaluators, educators, exhibit developers, designers, marketing professionals, planners, academics, and directors who share a passion for improving the quality of visitor experiences. VSA also boasts an outstanding international membership from twenty different countries.
The Visitor Studies Association (VSA) envisions a world where citizens embrace lifelong learning and where learning in informal settings benefits individuals, communities and society at large. VSA views the role of informal learning organizations as facilitators of these experiences and assumes that a respect for and understanding of visitors is essential.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22412
- books 20932
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 20089
- dissemination / discussion forums 17119
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 16056
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14651
- dissemination / blogs 12773
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12602
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9638
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9570
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9493
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8968
- journals / printed / English language 8894
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7636
- __about the author of this Portal 7045