671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Visitor Studies Association (VSA)
VSA's members are a diverse and dynamic group of individuals including evaluators, educators, exhibit developers, designers, marketing professionals, planners, academics, and directors who share a passion for improving the quality of visitor experiences. VSA also boasts an outstanding international membership from twenty different countries.
The Visitor Studies Association (VSA) envisions a world where citizens embrace lifelong learning and where learning in informal settings benefits individuals, communities and society at large. VSA views the role of informal learning organizations as facilitators of these experiences and assumes that a respect for and understanding of visitors is essential.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21458
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18863
- books 18169
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12445
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11577
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11549
- dissemination / discussion forums 10024
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8691
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8665
- dissemination / blogs 8547
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8354
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8252
- journals / printed / English language 7917
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6670
- __about the author of this Portal 6101