671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Western Michigan University: The Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation program
The IDPE is the only program of its type in the world. As an interdisciplinary program, it is housed in The Evaluation Center and offered by the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Education and Human Development, Engineering and Applied Sciences, and Health and Human Services. Each student’s doctoral degree is conferred by the home colleges rather than by a department in a college or The Evaluation Center.
The program requires 90 credit hours of coursework and is structured around three competencies: a substantive/cognate area (18-21 credit hours), research methods (12-18 credit hours), and evaluation (35-39 credit hours). Students also must pass written and oral comprehensive examinations, participate in one or more practical field experiences (9 credit hours), and successfully complete and defend a doctoral dissertation (12-15 credit hours) that is a unique, meaningful contribution to the theory, method, or practice of evaluation.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22060
- books 20087
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19710
- dissemination / discussion forums 14332
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 14327
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13777
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12185
- dissemination / blogs 11087
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9368
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9308
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9091
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8693
- journals / printed / English language 8506
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7338
- __about the author of this Portal 6641