671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Instrument collection of the National Science Foundation (NSF) in the USA
The instruments were selected from data collection forms and protocols developed especially for evaluations of actual NSF-funded projects. There are also some instruments from technology projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
The instruments gather information that is not contained in data and indicators available from archival sources (such as registrar records of courses taken and grade-point averages).
The instruments are grouped by respondent (e.g., teachers/faculty, students) and by type (e.g., questionnaires, surveys, interviews, assessments).
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22169
- books 20356
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19819
- dissemination / discussion forums 15643
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15088
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14055
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12301
- dissemination / blogs 11861
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9461
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9381
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9196
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8771
- journals / printed / English language 8604
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7429
- __about the author of this Portal 6731