671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Instrument collection of the National Science Foundation (NSF) in the USA
The instruments were selected from data collection forms and protocols developed especially for evaluations of actual NSF-funded projects. There are also some instruments from technology projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
The instruments gather information that is not contained in data and indicators available from archival sources (such as registrar records of courses taken and grade-point averages).
The instruments are grouped by respondent (e.g., teachers/faculty, students) and by type (e.g., questionnaires, surveys, interviews, assessments).
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21793
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19209
- books 18874
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13010
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11966
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11839
- dissemination / discussion forums 10405
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8988
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8951
- dissemination / blogs 8924
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8710
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8445
- journals / printed / English language 8158
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6993
- __about the author of this Portal 6342