671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Instrument collection of the National Science Foundation (NSF) in the USA
The instruments were selected from data collection forms and protocols developed especially for evaluations of actual NSF-funded projects. There are also some instruments from technology projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
The instruments gather information that is not contained in data and indicators available from archival sources (such as registrar records of courses taken and grade-point averages).
The instruments are grouped by respondent (e.g., teachers/faculty, students) and by type (e.g., questionnaires, surveys, interviews, assessments).
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21991
- books 19655
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19572
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13550
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 13255
- dissemination / discussion forums 12463
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12097
- dissemination / blogs 10067
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9270
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9202
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8980
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8621
- journals / printed / English language 8403
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7246
- __about the author of this Portal 6551