671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
European Commission: Better Regulation Guidelines
- English language / online material: how to do evaluation?
- Added on
- Jan 26, 2007
- Yandex Rank
They cover the whole policy cycle, from policy preparation and adoption to implementation and application, to evaluation and revision of European Union (EU) law. For each of these phases there are a number of Better Regulation principles, objectives, tools and procedures to make sure that the EU has the best regulation possible. These relate to planning, impact assessment, stakeholder consultation, implementation and evaluation.
The Better Regulation Guidelines are structured into chapters which cover each of the instruments of the law-making process. The corresponding toolbox gives more detailed and technical information.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22169
- books 20358
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19819
- dissemination / discussion forums 15663
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15097
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14058
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12303
- dissemination / blogs 11871
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9461
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9381
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9196
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8771
- journals / printed / English language 8604
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7430
- __about the author of this Portal 6732