671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
European Commission: Better Regulation Guidelines
- English language / online material: how to do evaluation?
- Added on
- Jan 26, 2007
- Yandex Rank
They cover the whole policy cycle, from policy preparation and adoption to implementation and application, to evaluation and revision of European Union (EU) law. For each of these phases there are a number of Better Regulation principles, objectives, tools and procedures to make sure that the EU has the best regulation possible. These relate to planning, impact assessment, stakeholder consultation, implementation and evaluation.
The Better Regulation Guidelines are structured into chapters which cover each of the instruments of the law-making process. The corresponding toolbox gives more detailed and technical information.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22325
- books 20787
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19987
- dissemination / discussion forums 16796
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15821
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14491
- dissemination / blogs 12558
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12500
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9595
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9502
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9385
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8906
- journals / printed / English language 8790
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7578
- __about the author of this Portal 6937