671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Environmental Evaluators Network
Individuals in the fields of natural resource conservation and environmental management increasingly need to demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of projects and programs, particularly in terms of environmental outcomes. The purpose of the Environmental Evaluators Network is to:
- Foster connections among evaluators and evaluation consumers.
- Grow the body of knowledge of environmental program and policy evaluation.
- Foster the collaborative development of products for advancing the field.
The Network is comprised of environmental, conservation, and natural resource evaluators and evaluation consumers. Individuals from academia, consulting organizations, foundations, government agencies, and non-profit organizations are all welcome to participate.
The membership is international.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22318
- books 20771
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19981
- dissemination / discussion forums 16770
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15801
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14475
- dissemination / blogs 12542
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12493
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9592
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9497
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9376
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8902
- journals / printed / English language 8785
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7574
- __about the author of this Portal 6926