671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Australasian Evaluation Society (AES)
Members represent diverse areas of evaluation practice and sectors and meet regularly through regional networks and Special Interest Groups. The AES offers professional development through an annual international conference and regular workshops and seminars.
The aims of the AES are to improve the theory, practice and the use of evaluation through:
- establishing and promoting ethics and standards in evaluation practice as a service to the community of evaluators and users of evaluations
- encouraging advances in the theory and practice of evaluation by publishing such advances and by recognising outstanding contributions
- providing education and training in matters related to evaluation
- providing forums for networking and the discussion of ideas including society publications, seminars, workshops and conferences
- acting as an advocate for evaluation and encouraging understanding about the use and application of evaluation
- linking members who have similar evaluation interests, and
- other activities consistent with this aim.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21512
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18933
- books 18280
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12543
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11617
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11611
- dissemination / discussion forums 10076
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8725
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8717
- dissemination / blogs 8603
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8421
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8283
- journals / printed / English language 7953
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6710
- __about the author of this Portal 6134