671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
BOOK: Schwandt, T.A. (2015). Evaluation Foundations Revisited: Cultivating a Life of the Mind for Practice. Stanford: Stanford University Press.
Thomas A. Schwandt shows how to critically engage with the assumptions that underlie how evaluators define and position their work, as well as how they argue for the usefulness of evaluation in society. He looks at issues such as the role of theory, how notions of value and valuing are understood, how evidence is used, how evaluation is related to politics, and what comprises scientific integrity. By coming to better understand the foundations of evaluation, readers will develop what Schwandt terms "a life of the mind of practice," which enables evaluators to draw on a more holistic view to develop reasoned arguments and well fitted techniques.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21512
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18931
- books 18278
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12541
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11617
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11611
- dissemination / discussion forums 10076
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8725
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8717
- dissemination / blogs 8603
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8420
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8283
- journals / printed / English language 7953
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6710
- __about the author of this Portal 6134