671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Based within a research center at a large public university (the Center for Human Environments at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York), we benefit from our interactions with faculty and graduate students. Both faculty and students are often part of our work.
Founded in 1999, ActKnowledge has developed a methodology for social sector planning, evaluation, and implementation tracking that is rigorous, without giving up the participation and flexibility that organizations need to work effectively (and happily).
Recognized as leaders in the development, training and practice of the Theory of Change (TOC) methodology, we have used TOC as a foundation for organizational capacity building, clarifying goals, evaluation and organization change.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21654
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19060
- books 18558
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12806
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11810
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11713
- dissemination / discussion forums 10231
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8851
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8834
- dissemination / blogs 8759
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8575
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8350
- journals / printed / English language 8051
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6795
- __about the author of this Portal 6239