671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
OECD: Quality Standards for Development Evaluation
The Standards aim to improve quality and ultimately to strengthen the contribution of evaluation to improving development outcomes. Specifically, the Standards are intended to:
- improve the quality of development evaluation processes and products,
- facilitate the comparison of evaluations across countries,
- support partnerships and collaboration on joint evaluations, and
- increase development partners’ use of each others’ evaluation findings.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21898
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19368
- books 19258
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13237
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 12252
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11954
- dissemination / discussion forums 10759
- dissemination / blogs 9187
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9110
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9054
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8829
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8529
- journals / printed / English language 8270
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7107
- __about the author of this Portal 6434