671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
OECD: Quality Standards for Development Evaluation
The Standards aim to improve quality and ultimately to strengthen the contribution of evaluation to improving development outcomes. Specifically, the Standards are intended to:
- improve the quality of development evaluation processes and products,
- facilitate the comparison of evaluations across countries,
- support partnerships and collaboration on joint evaluations, and
- increase development partners’ use of each others’ evaluation findings.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22165
- books 20351
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19819
- dissemination / discussion forums 15599
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15069
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14053
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12299
- dissemination / blogs 11834
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9459
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9380
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9191
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8769
- journals / printed / English language 8603
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7427
- __about the author of this Portal 6728