670 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Logic Model Builder, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
It includes the anticipated outcomes of your services, indicators of those outcomes, and measurement tools to evaluate the outcomes.
The Logic Model Builder will take you step-by-step through the process of developing a logic model so you can plan program evaluation activities for child abuse and neglect prevention, family support, parenting, and postadoption services programs. You will then be able to download your logic model to a Microsoft Word program so you can customize, reformat, or add additional information to your logic model.
The components of this Logic Model Builder are:
- Program Vision
- Population Served
- Population Needs
- Measurement Tools
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||670|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 20144
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 17324
- books 16895
- journals / online (free access) / English language 10581
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 10317
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 9984
- dissemination / discussion forums 8586
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 7926
- online material: how to do evaluation? 7834
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 7421
- dissemination / blogs 7229
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 7218
- journals / printed / English language 6667
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 5921
- __about the author of this Portal 4940