671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Logic Model Builder, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
It includes the anticipated outcomes of your services, indicators of those outcomes, and measurement tools to evaluate the outcomes.
The Logic Model Builder will take you step-by-step through the process of developing a logic model so you can plan program evaluation activities for child abuse and neglect prevention, family support, parenting, and postadoption services programs. You will then be able to download your logic model to a Microsoft Word program so you can customize, reformat, or add additional information to your logic model.
The components of this Logic Model Builder are:
- Program Vision
- Population Served
- Population Needs
- Measurement Tools
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 20407
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 17647
- books 17218
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 10775
- journals / online (free access) / English language 10765
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 10240
- dissemination / discussion forums 8742
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8070
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8004
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 7590
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 7440
- dissemination / blogs 7339
- journals / printed / English language 6940
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6052
- __about the author of this Portal 5119