671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Community of Evaluators Pakistan (CoE)
Pakistan has been facing multiple obstacles in building M&E systems for the Public Sector Management. Owing to the demonstrated desire of the government in enforcing internal checks & balances in developmental activities and evaluation of the accrued impacts against the envisaged outcomes, continuous work is in progress at the public and private sector level to provide a continuous flow of information/ feedback into the system to guide policymakers towards achieving the desired results for reforming important components of the project cycle.
CoE seeks to facilitate evaluation capacity building and promote excellence in theory and practice of development evaluation through networking with other national and international evaluation associations/institutions.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22050
- books 20063
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19699
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 14284
- dissemination / discussion forums 14259
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13765
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12175
- dissemination / blogs 11040
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9357
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9299
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9079
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8684
- journals / printed / English language 8499
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7325
- __about the author of this Portal 6632