671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Turkish Evaluation Association
TEA is a professional networking, learning and training group whose mission is to provide a unique opportunity for Turkish evaluation practitioners to network with colleagues from around the world, in helping bridge the real evaluation gap. TEA’s vision is to improve the effectiveness of Turkish policies, programs and services by making evaluation indigenous, accessible and responsive to the context of Turkey.
TEA welcomes users and producers of evaluation from all countries. Evaluation specialists, practitioners, M&E professionals, policymakers, managers, organization staff, faculty and students are all invited to become members to exchange information, ideas and resources pertaining to their practice.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22099
- books 20187
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19763
- dissemination / discussion forums 14819
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 14592
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 13889
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12242
- dissemination / blogs 11344
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9408
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9348
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9143
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8732
- journals / printed / English language 8552
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7379
- __about the author of this Portal 6680