671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Impact Evaluation Guidance Note and Webinar Series
The four guidance notes in the series are:
1) Introduction to Impact Evaluation, by Patricia Rogers, Professor in Public Sector Evaluation, RMIT University
2) Linking Monitoring & Evaluation to Impact Evaluation, by Burt Perrin, Independent Consultant
3) Introduction to Mixed Methods in Impact Evaluation, by Michael Bamberger, Independent Consultant
4) Use of Impact Evaluation Results, by David Bonbright, Chief Executive, Keystone Accountability
Each guidance note is accompanied by two webinars. In the first webinar, the authors present an overview of their note. In the second webinar, two organizations - typically NGOs - present on their experiences with different aspects of impact evaluation. In addition, each guidance note has been translated into several languages, including Spanish and French. Webinar recordings, presentation slides and the translated versions of each note are provided.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21735
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19149
- books 18752
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12906
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11911
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11788
- dissemination / discussion forums 10339
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8929
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8905
- dissemination / blogs 8864
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8655
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8415
- journals / printed / English language 8117
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6932
- __about the author of this Portal 6307