671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
Médecins Sans Frontières, Vienna Evaluation Unit
The unit manages and conducts different types of evaluations, some focused on a single project, or its components, others taking a thematic, transversal approach. Lessons-learned exercises are yet another way to draw on organizational experience. Concerned about the capacity building of skilled evaluators in MSF, the unit organises training workshops for beginners and advanced evaluators.
The members of the Vienna Evaluation Unit see their role as being facilitators and managers of evaluations. They are the link between commissioners of evaluations and actual evaluators and thereby ensure the quality and the further use of all evaluations. The unit is especially concerned about the efficient use of evaluation findings. All levels of operations – from the field to the headquarters – shall benefit.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 22338
- books 20796
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19997
- dissemination / discussion forums 16823
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 15846
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 14507
- dissemination / blogs 12581
- journals / online (free access) / English language 12508
- online material: how to do evaluation? 9599
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 9507
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 9393
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8908
- journals / printed / English language 8799
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 7584
- __about the author of this Portal 6947