671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
University of Illinois, Center for Culturally Responsive Evaluation and Assessment (CREA)
The creation of an interdisciplinary evaluation Center is grounded in the need for designing and conducting evaluations and assessments that embody cognitive, cultural and interdisciplinary diversity. To address questions, issues, theories, and practice related to what has come to termed “culturally responsive evaluation” (CRE) and culturally responsive educational assessment.
Our focus is to establish a national presence in educational research, evaluation, and assessment unique among its peers. Integrating teaching, research and scholarship relevant to the cultural context in educational research, evaluation and assessment, we not only serve the College of Education but graduate students in applied fields such as social work, nursing, public health and STEM-related fields. The overall goal of the Center is to encourage not only culturally sensitive research but culturally responsive as well. Culturally sensitive and responsive practices both recognize ethnicity and position culture as central to the research process.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21459
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 18863
- books 18169
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12445
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11577
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11549
- dissemination / discussion forums 10024
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8691
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8665
- dissemination / blogs 8547
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8354
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8252
- journals / printed / English language 7917
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6670
- __about the author of this Portal 6101