671 listings (handpicked, individually described, unique, active, valid) can currently be found in this database!
May 9, 2006 __about the author of this Portal
Home of the Evaluation Portal, where this link collection belongs to. You can find much more...
The centerpiece of the Evaluation Roundtable is our convenings, which allows participants to step back and delve into substantive issues that they rarely get a chance to discuss.
We also study and publish research on foundation effectiveness so that evaluators and foundation staff can understand, debate and improve foundation practice.
A highlight of our meetings is a teaching case study that examines a particularly complex evaluation and program issue. Our teaching encourages participants to grapple with and find solutions to common dilemmas facing foundations.
Because we convene evaluation and program staff, we look at issues from multiple points of views. Participants engage in lively discussions that help them to gain new insights.
Link Collection Size
|Unique active, valid listings:||671|
|Unique active categories:||383|
|Total listing clicks ever:||> 35000|
What category are you looking for?
Listings By Language
- tools (commercial) / online surveys / English language 21645
- online material: what is evaluation? / English language 19050
- books 18543
- online material: how to do evaluation? / English language 12791
- dissemination / discussion forums / English language 11800
- journals / online (free access) / English language 11710
- dissemination / discussion forums 10221
- online material: how to do evaluation? 8845
- evaluation approaches / Developmental Evaluation / English language 8827
- dissemination / blogs 8750
- tools (free, no-cost) / statistical software / English language 8565
- evaluation approaches / Empowerment Evaluation / English language 8344
- journals / printed / English language 8045
- tools (free, no-cost) / office tools / English language 6789
- __about the author of this Portal 6231